Tai Chi Wu Style: Master JIN Ye +44-7866945991
Qi Gong is a powerful combination of exercise and healing, originating from Ancient China. It is a series of relaxing, flowing exercises designed to strengthen the body, by gently opening up and stretching the joints and muscles.
By focusing on the repetition of various controlled exercises, the mind, body and breathing become calmer, tension is released, and stress levels are reduced. Improved posture, balance, flexibility and co-ordination are the natural benefits of continued practice.
The circulation is stimulated and together with an increase in the flow of internal energy (Qi), a feeling of positive wellbeing will be enjoyed.
It can be practised as a discipline on its own or as a compliment to Tai Chi. Enjoyable, easy to learn and suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. Classes are tailoured to reflect the needs and abilities of its members and can be practised whilst standing or stting down.
- Qigong is a powerful combination of exercise and healing originating from ancient China
- Relaxing, flowing exercises are designed to stimulate not only the blood circulation but also the flow of energy through the meridians (the energy channels used in Chinese acupuncture) which in turn increases the energy flow to our vital organs.
- With focus and intent, the mind becomes calmer, tension is released, and stress levels are reduced. An excellent way to help lower high blood pressure
- Improved posture, balance, flexibility, and co-ordination are the natural benefits of continued practice
- Strength is improved by gently opening up and stretching the joints and muscles
- Can be practiced as a discipline on its own or as a complement to tai chi
- Enjoyable, easy to learn and suitable for all ages and levels of fitness
- Can be practiced standing or seated. Flat shoes and comfortable clothing are all that is required.
Self-care Massage and Acupressure
Students will also be introduced to self care acupressure and massage under the careful tuition and watchful eye of Master Jin Ye, an expert and professional in this field of healing, with many years experience.